Total Project Completed:
A CPA with 8 years of strong accounting and bookkeeping experience, from sales to accounts receivables, purchases to accounts payable, bank reconciliation, payroll, inventory, tax, and financial statements reporting and analysis. With knowledge and experience in accounting and bookkeeping for Australian, New Zealander, and American companies. Proficient in SAP, Quickbooks, MYOB, and Xero accounting software. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Google Applications, Smartsheet, ReceiptBank, Shoeboxed, and Bill.com.
- Accounts Payable Management
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Payroll Processing
- Inventory Management
- Financial Reporting
- Intuit QuickBooks
- MYOB Administration
2016 - 2016 (0 Years)
Set-up of new organization on Xero * Organization settings * Conversion Balances * Chart of Accounts * Financial settings * Payroll
The Tax Desk
2016 - 2016 (0 Years)
* Prepared a detailed bookkeeping guide * Held one-on-one discussion with trainee * Oversaw, checked, and gave feedback on trainee's work
QuickBooks Online Bookkeeper
2016 - (-2016 Years)
* Bank Statement import * Bank reconciliation * Setting bank rules * Multi-currency transactions * Setting up recurring transactions * Invoicing * Invoice chasing and A/R management * Purchase Order coding * Bills processing * Credit Note processing * Payments scheduling and A/P management * Inventory management * Chart of Accounts maintenance * Employee Profile maintenance * Financial reporting * Financial analysis
2015 - (-2015 Years)
* Bank Statement import * Bank reconciliation * Quotes preparation * Invoicing * Invoice chasing * A/R management * Purchase Order coding * Purchase Invoice/Bills processing * Credit Note processing * A/P management * Payroll administration * Superannuation Payment Advice preparation * Chart of Accounts maintenance * Employee Profile maintenance * Financial reporting
Accountant and Administrative Officer
2014 - 2015 (1 Year)
Accounting and Bookkeeping Functions: * Petty Cash Custodian * Deposit sales sollections * Accounts Receivables management * Accounts Payables management * Sales monitoring and functions * Bank reconciliation * Costing * Miscellaneous bank transactions * Taxation * Payroll * Inventory control * Monthly Physical Inventory Counts and Variance Reconciliations * Financial reporting * Budgeting and forecasting Administrative Functions: * Devising new company forms * Revising layouts of existing company forms * Devising and/or implementing new/stricter operation controls * Attendance and Leave Credits Monitoring * Recruitment * Memorandum Issuance * Miscellaneous Letter and Legal Document Preparations * Business Permits and Licenses Renewal
C & E Publishing Inc.
2010 - 2013 (3 Years)
Branch Accounting Functions: * Checking of daily and weekly sales and collections * Invoicing * Monthly Sales Analysis reporting * Quarterly Sales Reporting per account executive * Coding Special Sales Agreements * Rebates and Commissions computations Inventory Controller Functions * Inventory transfer documents preparation * Bills of Consigned Stocks preparation * Credit Memo processing * Annual physical counting * Price entries and adjustments
Solid Electronics Corporation
2009 - 2010 (1 Year)
* Credit Card Sales Reconciliation * Sales and collections entries * Expense and Cost of Sales entries * Monthly Aging of Accounts Receivables * Statement of Accounts preparation * Monthly Rental Payment Schedule preparation * Cheque writing * Sales Invoice and Official Receipt Issuance * Books of Accounts registration * Permits and Licenses renewal * Insurance renewal and other insurance concerns * Miscellaneous bank transactions * Miscellaneous Bureau of Internal Revenue transactions * Contracts and other legal documents preparation
Bachelor of Science
Polytechnic University of the Philippines , 2004 - 2008 (4 Years).
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA) program is composed of subjects in accounting (financial, public, managerial), audit, administration, business laws and taxation. Its primary focus is not limited to business subjects, but to other fields as well, such as banking and finance, government, social services, education, and more. The program also teaches students to integrate information technology concepts into business systems, in order to create a more systematic and organized way of storing business related data. As a student, you will be taught computerized accounting systems, and basic understanding of computer programming and auditing systems. The program also instills in students the importance of computational and communication skills both in written and oral English. The BS Accounting program is taught in a variety of teaching methods such as case analysis, individual and group reports, simulations, classroom discussions and guest lecturers. It also includes extensive exposures to business immersions (an internship where there is a probability that the company will hire/absorb you after graduation) and an on-the-job training that will provide you with the understanding of practical accountancy.